30 May 2011

15 Python Developers You Need To Follow On Twitter

I'm fairly new to Twitter but have been coding in Python for quite some time. I've been trying to build up my list of people that I follow and who follow me. While I was looking around I whipped up a list of some Python developers who have a lot of really interesting/helpful/insightful things to say about Python and things in general.
The following 15 people made the short list this time; there are way more Python developers extant than I have time/space to write about them so let this get you started. I apologize in advance for those who I left out.

1.

Benjamin Peterson

2.

Mark Hammond

3.

Brian Curtin

4.

Victor Stinner

5.

Dan Greenfeld

6.

Nick Coghlan

7.

James Tauber

8.

Raymond Hettinger

9.

Guido van Rossum

10.

Olivier Verdier

11.

Antonio Cuni

12.

Alfredo Deza

13.

Brian K. Jones

14.

Jim Hunziker

15.

Fernando Rodríguez

**UPDATE** - So this dude coderanger on reddit posted some awesome stuff about why these developers should be followed. Sorry for being so lazy and not doing this myself! =p

1 comment: