23 April 2012

Google Chrome Performance Issues on OS X Snow Leopard

Lately I've been using Opera because Chrome had gotten ungodly slow leaving me scratching my head since it used to be blazing fast.  Developing with a sluggish browser was a real pain in the ass but I finally got it back up to it's old speeds again; apparently when you run it in the developer mode used for extension development it's slow as hell.  I disabled some extensions that I no longer use and disabled developer mode and it's back to being awesome again.

2 comments:

  1. it's no surprise that Google wants to enter the market with Chrome OS. If you didn't know, Chrome OS is an operating system that boots into Google Chrome. Iphone Spy Software Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing, it "aet" to much my memory ram on my laptop, so that everything i do on this software can not run the Whatsapp spy

    ReplyDelete