02 March 2011

printf("Hello, world!\n");

I've been interested in computer programming and security since I was 7 years old (I'm 25 now).  I attended the University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, Arizona, and was thoroughly unimpressed.  Now a few years later after I've worked in the real world a bit and experimented on my own a lot I feel that the time has come to share what I've discovered with the world.

The main topic will be Python and/or Python-related; however, from time to time I may also cover:
  • Perl
  • C/C++/Obj-C
  • Ruby
  • MVC Web Development Frameworks
  • UNIX/Linux (OS X, *BSD, Linux)
  • Security (from both sides)
  • Telephony
Sharing the collected wisdom of the last 15 years is what this blog's all about.  I'll be journaling what I do, learn, experiment with, have issues with, etc, in the hopes that maybe someone will find the information helpful (or if they don't, that they'll at least join the discussion).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment