- https://github.com/edsu/microdata - (python library for extracting html5 microdata)
I've been working with HTML5 a lot especially when dealing with Wordpress blogs and was interested in what's available for HTML5 in Python.
- https://github.com/pneff/wsgiservice - (Python WSGI framework to create REST web services)
Over the last few weeks I've had the (mis)fortune of having to develop a public API for a company using PHP and the Slim framework. Slim isn't bad but PHP is getting long in the teeth and it's just not nearly as fun to develop in as Python and Ruby. wsgiservice looks like a good choice (from out of many) for building RESTful APIs.
- https://github.com/mcfunley/etsy-python - (Python access to the Etsy API)
Esty's awesome. Python's awesome. Putting the two together and making a cool site or tool of some sort seems like a good idea and this module can certainly help.
- https://github.com/liamks/pyitunes - (Python Itunes Library parser)
iTunes is hated my many but I love it and this library (although not maintained as well as it could be) allows access to my music collection. I use it for fixing meta tags on my audio files.
- https://github.com/solex/python-odesk - (Python bindings for oDesk API )
I work full-time on oDesk these days as a developer and am building some custom tools to make finding new jobs easier and to make visualizing some of my key statistics easier. For instance, oDesk doesn't give you an earnings to date readout and I would like that. I would also like to be able to filter jobs out so that I'm never shown jobs below my minimum price point.